Hello friends! i’m back with one more important article for TSPSC Telangana Group 2 aspirants. As we all know Telangana is the 29th stated formed out of Andhra Pradesh and now there are many vacancies in the government jobs. All the vacancies will be filled by Telangana government by conducting exams through TSPSC (Telangana Public service commission). Recently Group 2 notification has been rolled out but the exams have been postponed due to various reasons. So, Group 2 exams may be conducted in the month of July. In this article i have collected some more important questions from Telangana History and Telangana movement.
TSPSC Group 2 Telangana History Quiz | Telangana History Important Question
1) When was Ravindranath Started Fasting unto death?
Ans) 1969 January 9
2) Ravindranath belongs to?
3) Telangana Praja Samithi was established under the leadership of?
Ans ) Madan Mohan
4) Telangana liberation students organisation was established in?
5) WHich of the following commission advocated Telangana as a separate state?
Ans) Fazl Ali commission
6) Burugula Ramakrishna Rao has also worked as governer of?
7) When was the first Lathi charge occured in Hyderabad?
Ans) 1969 January 18
8) Which of the following GO related to Mulki rules?
Ans) GO 36
9) When observed Flag day in Telangana?
Ans) 1969, June 12
10) O.U Vice Chancellor in 1967?
Ans) Dr. D. Sada siva reddy
11) How many terms Dr. Sadasiva reddy continued as vice chancellor of O.U?
Ans) 3 times
12) Telangana students front Kakatiya Unit was established in?
13) Telangana liberation day observed on?
Ans ) May 12
14) Employees and Teachers action committee was established on?
Ans) 1969, March 11
These are the important questions which will help in preparing for Group 1 and Group 2 exams conducted by Telangana TSPSC.